Our island is very small and you will not find all of the services that you find in a big city. It will be good to know:
- Anafi does not have a daily ferry connection with Piraeus or the other islands.
- There are no banks, but there are two (2) ΑΤΜs (Cash Machines).
- There is no Pharmacy. Medicines are supplied by the Rural Clinic.
- Cell phones do not work throughout the entire island. But in Chora, at the highest points and mainly on the south side cellular service is good
- In the island there is a bakery, two (2) mini-markets and a Post Office.
- There is a Heliport.
- The Western Union service can be accessed at the Post Office.
|Center of Citizen Service||+30 22860 61390|
|Municipality||+30 22860 61266|
|Police||+30 22860 61216|
|+30 22860 61215|
|Post||+30 22860 61215|
|+30 22860 61220, +30 22860 61408|
|Gas Station||+30 22860 61350|
Giannis Georgis: +30 6987950445, Rousettos Halaris: +30 6970848622