COVID Safeguards in Place at Ta Plagia
- Daily room cleaning will not be offered during your stay in order to avoid the risk of possible transmission. Guests who do want cleaning services during their stay should first consult with reception.
- The changing of sheets and towels will be done only at the request of guests and are washed at over 60 degrees Celsius and then ironed with steam.
- Accommodations are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using steam after each guest.
- Windows and doors should be opened daily.
- Non-residents are not allowed to visit your accommodations.
- The duration between check in and check out is extended. Check out is no later than __11:00____ and check in is after 15:00. This detail is mandatory to ensure time for the accommodations to be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and ventilated between guests.
- The health manager of Ta Plagia is the owner Athena Demi. She also oversees the cleaning service, and has attended the health protocol seminars organized by the Chamber of Cyclades Islands.
In the event that a guest presents any of the following symptoms:
- severe cough
- shortness of breath
- intense headache
The guest must REMAIN in the room and call IMMEDIATELY one of the following responsible representatives:
- the doctor or nurse on Anafi: ++306983130071 - ++306977964870
- your accommodation’s manager, Athina Demi: ++306970844892 - ++302286061308
- The National Public Health Organization: 1135
Accommodation manager, Mrs. Athina Demi, attended a special seminar on "health protocols on the basis of which tourist accommodation operates as part of measures taken against covid 19" organized by the Cyclades Chamber, as evidenced by this certificate.